Greenworks Experts are accomplished, experienced and versatile professionals having decades of work and business experience in domains of Plastics, Packaging, Sustainability, Finance & Accounting, Intellectual Property Rights, Exports, and sustainability-related other fields.
You can trust our experts for proper training and advice from defining your vision to translating it into actionable strategy and goals. From Setting up your plant for a small and micro-enterprise to curating sustainability packaging for a big firm.
We encourage you to read from various original sources and ask our experts questions, which would enlighten and expand your coparticipants, colleagues, partners, your industry, and your client industries and our course our perspectives too.
The training courses are meant for budding entrepreneurs to Intrapreneurs, CXOs, businesspeople expanding or transforming their business domains. Anyone and everyone, who wishes to learn about the domains we train in and its applicability in different parts of work and businesses.
Our Consultancy projects are for any entrepreneur or a decision-maker in a big firm. Our Experts guide in implementing 360 degrees of Sustainability with Profitability and people. The larger goal is to progress towards Sustainable Development Goals as defined by United Nations for all stakeholders.
So come join hands with our team and make your vision into reality. Write to us immediately ! “
24 years in Leadership, marketing and Technical roles in technology firms. Executive Committee Member in Plastics Export Promotion council, Member ASSOCHAM Sustainability Council
Created and leading an environment sustainability solutions company, Vasudhaecofriends Projects; Biodegradable plastics, Recycling, Solid Waste Management, Drinking water
Expertise : International Negotiations, Communications and Ontology
Technologies: Microbiology, Nanotech, Solar science, Electric Vehicles
Research: Eco footprint of Plastics, Strategy Challenges of Solar Energy Players, Wastewater Treatment
Interests: Tree Plantation, Traditional Water Conservation Methods
Knowledge Sharing: Industry Guest Faculty at IIT Roorkee, Hult International Business School Boston , Indian Institute of Packaging
MBA: Hult International Business School & Harvard University, Boston, USA
PG Diploma in Environmental Law, National Law University
Bachelor of Engineering ( Electrical& Electronics), B.I.T. Sindri
- Director at CconnectTech Plast LLP (Involved in biodegradable plastics) Manufacturer of biodegradable Additive Masterbatch.
- Deputy General Manager at Dirco Polymers Manufacturer of masterbatches and compounds.
- Operation Head at S.I. Precision Mould Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of injection molding component for automotive and home appliances.
- Manufacturer Excellence Leader with 25+ years of experience.
- Expert in Biodegradable Recycling and in implementing Low-Cost Intelligent Automation.
- Specialized in Process Innovation, Cost Innovation, Productivity Improvement.
- Plastic Technology from CIPET
- Master of Marketing Management
- FHP Motors
- Consumer Durable
- Industrial packaging
- Project Management
- Project Development
- Automation and Training
- Design and Development
Mr Ainain Shahidi
The Growth Master
- An accomplished Packaging professional with 30+ years of Corporate & Academics Experience.
- Led Packaging development in Ranbaxy, Gillette, Dabur, Modicare, Moserbaer, Indofil, Sahara, Trident, Director/Principal of SIES School of Packaging.
- Presented Papers at various platforms in India and abroad. Chaired & Moderated many panel discussions.
- PhD in Management Sciences ( ongoing)
- Certified Speaker, Trainer, Success & Happiness Protagonist.His clientele includes Medical Doctors, Advocates, Finance Professionals, Senior Officers from Indian Army, Bankers,
- He believes that Leadership is God’s Gift with the essence of “Serving People and Value Add in their lives”. Right Training has the power to transform people and bring in huge shift in their Leadership Paradigm, enabling them to become more productive.
- Life Motto: “Think Through, Take Charge, Change Life”
- Market Survey & Demand Analysis at NISIET, Govt. of India, Hyderabad
- Negotiation Process, Skills & Strategies at Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Export Marketing, Procedures & Documentation at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New
- Technology Transfer, Negotiations & Plant Level Technology needs Assessment; UNIDO, New
- Automation for Productivity in Small and Medium Industries; Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Procurement Procedures & Contracting; National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Entrepreneurship Development/ Business Opportunity Guidance
- Environmental Management
- Applied Chemistry
- Polyurethane- A Versatile Polymer; Chem.& Petrochem. J; Feb.1982.
- Antioxidants; Popular Plastics; April 1988
- Rice Husk Particle Board-The Wealth from the Waste; Seminar on Rice, Ravi Shankar University
Raipur; Nov 1990
- NRDC & Growing Indian Pesticide Industry; Fusion Asia; June 1992
- State of R&D in Indian Industry; Rajasthan Patrika; 18th Aug. 1997
- Intellectual Property Rights & MSMEs; IIA News, Year 14, Vol. 12, Dec- 2013.
Visited France, Italy, Brazil, Belarus, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, Botswana, Lesotho, South Africa, Rwanda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Myanmar, Algeria, Sudan, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Uganda and Nepal for Promotion of Indian technologies.